Hotel Casa Encantada in Patzcuaro (Mexico) is not only the nicest hotel in Patzcuaco, it’s one of the most charming hotels I’ve had the pleasure of staying in anywhere.
It’s located right in the center of Patzcuaro, steps from Casa de los Once Patios and the main square (Plaza Grande). If you’ve never heard of Patzcuaro – it’s one of Mexico’s Pueblos Mágicos (Magic Towns). It’s one of Mexico’s prettiest little towns. I’ve written about it here.
Right now you get a 10% Discount if you mention that you came from this blog!
A few photos of Hotel Casa Encantada:
What makes Casa Encantada special?
- All the rooms have those beautiful and authentic Mexican colors. But they’re all different. On this trip I was with my mother and I was surprised that Casa Encantada had rooms with 2 separate bedrooms. That’s rare.
- The inner courtyard of the hotel is huge and is basically a garden filled with artwork. Victoria (the Australian/American owner) is an artist and has decorated the hotel with her beautiful work. The garden is a good place to relax with a coffee.
- The location is within steps of all of Patzcuaro’s highlights.
- Included in the prices is a large, traditional Mexican breakfast.
- Victoria works with Jamie, a local tour guide. He’s excellent and offers different tours of the area catering to your interests. I mention some of the options on my post. Ask Victoria if you want to know more, she’s a treasure trove of information.
Website: Hotel Casa Encantada
Accommodations: Have a look at all the beautiful rooms.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Just tell Victoria that BBQboy sent you. She’ll give you 10% off on your stay.